We envision Longview Presbyterian Church to be a church where:
- We experience and praise God with all the senses in a variety of styles of worship service.
- We faithfully worship, pursue Christian education and offer witness to our values.
- Inclusivity and diversity are realities in our community and personal lives.
- People who are hurting find love, acceptance and help.
- Discipleship becomes a way of life, with emphasis on personal spiritual growth and intentional outreach to others.
- Mission includes reaching out and being involved in current social, health and welfare issues.
- Building and campus are hospitable for the wide variety and ever-changing ministries of the congregation.
- Leadership is passionate and authentic, holding each other accountable, mentoring others for roles in leadership, and communicating our vision.
COVENANT NETWORK OF PRESBYTERIANS
This mission of the Covenant Network is to strengthen the church of Jesus Christ, with the help of God's grace. We are called to achieve this goal by working for the unity of the church, furthering the inclusion of LGBTQ persons, seeking understanding and reconciliation, and joining with others seeking a still more just and inclusive church.
(Click the picture to visit the Covenant Network website.)
Believing this is Christ's Church:
- We commit ourselves to Christ's way.
- We commit ourselves to worship God in joy and thanks
- We commit ourselves to each other in this community of faith.
- We commit ourselves and our resources to ministries which help others.
- We commit ourselves to work for peace and social justice.
- We welcome and fully accept all people.
(Click the picture to visit the IMIrJwebsite.)
INTERFAITH MOVEMENT FOR IMMIGRANT JUSTICE
We are a coalition of individuals, faith leaders and diverse faith communities called by our conscience to respond actively and publicly to the suffering of our immigrant brothers and sisters in the U.S.
3808 Pennsylvania Street LONGVIEW, WASHINGTON